Saturday, February 9, 2008

Too Much Rock?

I bought Rock Band about a month ago and I love it more than I though I would. The game accomplishes what I always felt Guitar Hero never achieved. Rock Band connects the player with the music much more than GH ever did. GH's crazy button mashing often left me frustrated and most of the time I could play songs in real life that I couldn't even touch on expert. But when I saw the Rock Band Stage Kit online I almost couldn't believe it. The Stage Kit is an "interactive light and smoke stage show" that is supposed to enhance your rock to all new levels.
Really?!?
Seriously?!?
Ok...so some people might actually buy this product but this just seems really stupid to me. I can think of much better accessories than a cheap light show and smoke machine. A groupies kit would be nice, of course the bassist would be completely ignored. Or why not get the full experience of being in a band and create a shitty manager add-on that talks you up and fills your heads with hopes and dreams only to disappoint with horrible shows and mange. Better yet make a Great White Stage Kit that burns down your house.

0 comments:

 
>