Monday, September 24, 2007

Leave Mike Rowe Alone

Discovery channel has a show called Dirty Jobs. I think most people have seen it. It's a pretty decent show with some hilarious antics. The show is hosted by Mike Rowe, a wise cracking inept blue collar looking fellow who tries to take on the dirtiest jobs around. As it turns out Mike was once an employee of the same company I work for. And with the Alumni Crab Picnic just around the corner the whole company is sending Mike a video invitation or something. I am obviously not a part of this nor would I care to be. From what I have heard Mike was employed by my company for no more than 14 months and this was sometime around 1980. Why the hell would he come back to eat crabs in a parking lot to see 4 people he met in 1980? Mike Rowe, if you can read this, just stay at home.

0 comments:

 
>