Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Is That Your Bach Or Maybach?

I perform some basic desktop and network support for Mercedes-Benz on Wednesdays. Not the most exciting contract I have ever been on but there are some perks. Hot Pockets in the lunch room, use of the executive bathroom, and the occasional chance to drive a fancy car. Today I got to drive a 2007 Maybach 62. Now, I am no car guy by any stretch but this was a pretty cool car. It had all the fancy features you would expect in a high end luxury car. By far my favorite were the curtains in the rear windows and the voice recognition system. You can do almost everything just by talking to this car. It drove real nice and starting at $390,000 I am thinking of getting one once my Toyota Matrix dies...ha!! Also they had 12 of these at the warehouse I was at.

0 comments:

 
>