Wednesday, August 1, 2007

No More Free Italian Sausage

Today my wife did what most of us can only dream about, she quit her job! Cathy left her job as Assistant Administrator at a local Italian restaurant to work for herself. She is going to be home to start work on the snake business, Charm City Snakes, and will be running her own business selling Jafra skin care products. She would play down the importance of the latter but I think this should be a point of pride. Even with all the advances in woman's rights it is still harder out there for a female entrepreneur than it is for a man. But in a matter of months she has grown her business and become self employed. So here is a big congrats and good luck to Cathy in all of her future business ventures. She will need it, after all I have convinced her selling snakes with me is a good idea! I love you and I am very proud of you!

1 comments:

Steve said...

This post is really something. I enjoyed the rest of your blog. I will even click on a link for you.

 
>